Shared ownership drives down debt
The power of teamwork
Motivation drives commercial results
Recognise and reward great work
Strong communication drives success
Reap the rewards
The power of relationships
Mutual understanding for collaborative success
Credit for Growth
Interactive 2-Day Workshop
£1,000 plus VAT
£1,700 plus VAT – save £300
In this engaging and interactive two-day workshop, we will explore the role of effective credit management in business success – good working practices, strong relationships and effective systems.
Ongoing support from our Sounding Boards and One-to-One Mentoring will cement your knowledge to ensure it translates into personal success.
The power of credit
- What is credit? Why do we give it?
- Maximising profitable sales
- Strong customer relationships
When to give credit
- Assessing creditworthiness
- The T&Cs
- The psychology of cash collection
- Collection methods
- Effective telephone techniques
- When to go legal
The emotionally intelligent Credit Controller
- Understanding the Sales Team
- Building bridges with Sales
- Cultivating customer relationships
- Assertive communication
- Building trust and mutual respect
- Ongoing customer monitoring
- Query management
- A monthly process
Places are strictly limited to ensure we can respond to your individual needs.
Book now to secure your place – and receive 3 months’ Sounding Board membership for no extra charge*
Marketing in a
In this fast-moving, digital world, marketing opportunities
One of the most critical factors for success in business and in life is your ability to bounce back when things go wrong.
The link between good leadership and commercial success is well documented – but what does it mean to be an effective leader?