Embrace agile marketing
Real-time response to engage customers
Create online sizzle
Harness the power of digital to dazzle
Power of earned media
Move others to shout from the rooftops
Importance of strategy
Think first, spend wisely
Marketing in a Digital World
£600 plus VAT
£1,000 plus VAT – a saving of £200
In this engaging and lively full-day workshop, we will discuss what motivates people and how we can professionally influence this for mutual benefit. You will identify the attributes associated with your ideal customer, learn how they can become your greatest marketing asset and leave with a plan to make it happen.
The Big Picture
- Why people behave as they do
- Why marketing is more than the fluffy stuff
- Debunking popular myths
- Digital dos and don’ts
- Using digital to add sizzle to your marketing
Your Ideal Customer
- What makes an ideal customer
- Creating a great customer experience – on and offline
- Customers as your most valuable asset
- Customer satisfaction and advocacy process
- The advocacy pyramid
- Identify your priority customers
- On- and off-line actions for success
The link between good leadership and commercial success is well documented – but what does it mean to be an effective leader?
One of the most critical factors for success in business and in life is your ability to bounce back when things go wrong.
We all know that cash is king
in business – and a critical part
of that is getting paid!